The QA tester is responsible for ensuring that the requirements are met, that the development is done with minimum bugs, and that user experience is optimal.
The QA tester is responsible for acceptance tesing of builds, system, performance and regression testing of monthly versions.
The QA tester is responsible for reporting and tracking bugs in MS TFS, and also responsible to design and execute tests of new requirements.
The right candidate should be able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Computer Science / Practical Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years professional software QA experience.
- Experience with testing client applications: web, mobile, pc and mac.
- Experience with testing databases and working with SQL.
- Strong technical skills and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, English must, additional Lang is an advantage.
- Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator and self learner.
- Experience with Image Processing testing is an advantage.