The chosen candidate will be responsible for QA testing and taking ownership of the overall quality 0from brainstorming stage, product deployment, production inspection & support, while ensuring the success of major, minor, and patch releases.
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA engineer.Manual web application testing.
- Experience in working in different environments (browsers and platforms)
- Proven experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR)
- Proven strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Basic knowledge in networking
- Good understanding of internet technologies and the development cycle.Experience in Automation tools’ usage and/or development – an advantage
- Mobile (iOS/Android) – an advantage.Server side testing – an advantage.Experience with working in an Agile environment – an advantage.